Tuesday, March 12

DIY Baby Onesies

All of my babies have been due in the spring/summer and I love that I can put them in just a onesie during the summer.  I bought a pack of onesies the other day and thought it would be fun to decorate them a little.  Here's what became of them.  All were made with fabric paint - no sewing involved.


They were all pretty easy and fast to make and they'd make a fun shower gift.  Here's how I made each one.

For the faux-cross stitch heart I found a little pattern online and printed it off.


When I slipped the paper under the shirt I could see the pattern just enough to use it as a guide.


Then I took my Tulip slick fabric paint and made "X's" on each red square.


The 3-D texture of it makes it kind of fun.


The "Hi. I'm new here" shirt was just a freezer paper stencil I made.  (If you've never tried freezer paper stenciling you can watch my how-to video HERE.)


And lastly, I used an eraser to stamp dots on the last onesie.


I switched it up a little by using three different neon colors.


 And there you have 3 one-of-a-kind onesies with not too much work.


18 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there. onesie

Crazy Onesie said...

Totally awesome post i am really so inspired from your blog keep it continue.
Thanks


Animal Onesie

Unknown said...

hi! thats beautiful! does the tulip stick wash out?

Anndrea said...

Can you tell me the names of the puffy you used for heat and send me heart pattern

Kiskissing Wholesale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiskissing Wholesale said...

Thank you for sharing your tips for making DIY baby onesies! I also wanna make some DIY baby onesies. In case you wanna buy wholesale baby onesies, please visit Kiskissing official site.

Apericots Apparel said...

If you are searching for baby one-piece long sleeve bodysuit, you are at the right place! Explore our collection and choose any of your choices.

Majestic VIP Limos said...

Thanks for sharing the cute pics of Onesies of babies.
rabbit skin onesies

Mia said...

I Had never seen or read this type of article. this is amazing and helpful article. thanks for sharing.
chadmade curtain coupon

Luna said...

Thanks to your sharing, I have the idea of making my own clothes for my kids in addition to buying clothes for my kids from Riolio wholesale kids clothing website.

Rioco Kidswear said...

This is excellent and important information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and important for us to increase our knowledge about it. wholesale baby onesies

Babiesclotheswholesale said...

Thank you for your share. You are very good at handmade baby clothes. Custom clothes are more popular among the world nowadays.

Babiesclotheswholesale said...

I believe not everyone can make it.

Kiskissingbabyclothing said...

The DIY customized baby onesies are so cute.

Duduwholesale said...

Looks easy to make, thanks sharing! I'll try it.

Shestar said...

So adorable! I love it!

Featherhead said...

nice post and thanks for sharing with us.
Baby Dresses

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close